- A lift kit is one tool that absorbs the force acting on the vehicle while dissipating the free vibration of the elastic force. It will help bring a product to keep the car running smoothly on all roads.
- As you know shocks (or shock absorbers) are very important parts of cars but after a period of use, shocks will no longer retain smoothness, even cause unsafe, despite the cost. The forks are quite high, but these are classified as worn parts and must be replaced.
- The Lift kit includes a wide range of covers for trucks, cars, and motorcycles. Depending on the different vehicles, their structure is also different.
- In discussing the other vehicles in this article, we want to focus on introducing you to products for cars and trucks. If your lift kit is old or has the original shock absorber feature, or you’re not happy with your lift kit now, let choose one of the following products. Here is a list of products that have been certified by great consumer experiences.
1. ReadyLift 66-2726
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- 4WD Only
- Maybe the brand of the car, how much, the pros and cons are what people will easily know. However, not everyone is knowledgeable about the spare parts of a car. And that is an extremely important thing. If you choose a product that is not good or suitable for your vehicle, it is really bad for the overall vehicle.
- Surely when you refer to this list as if you are looking for a lift kit, it makes sense to look at the ReadyLift brand. According to our survey, the brand’s product range is often at the top of the list of popularity. This is a most famous brand in the industry. With this 2.5-inch equalizer, you can get a perfectly symmetrical look with your pickup.
- If you are looking to level the front of the F-250 then this is the perfect kit. It comes with all the components needed to level the truck without having to buy anything else. A nice feature of this kit is the accompanying track bar frame that keeps the front axle in the middle of the truck. In many lifting kits and someone has said that this is one of the easiest to install so far. If you have a large stand and basic hand tools, it can be installed at home on your driveway. A comfortable car will bring you great enjoyment.
- This set of products is most amazing in that it includes a track-moving frame, vibration extensions, sway bar buffer, and sound isolators. With this lift kit installed, you can easily add 35-inch tires without further modifications keeping the OEM trip smoother and driving ability. The reason it does so is by maintaining accurate alignment and the ability to use the spare wheel or your need to generate. It will help you cross the terrain better than you expect. Your F250 Super Duty will look great with aggressive tires and upgrades.
- The addition of a trackbar displacement frame allows you to adjust the truck’s track width after the front lift.
- An acoustic isolator is installed between the gasket and the spring to keep the OEM ride great and the sound quiet. If price and quality are what you are most concerned about, it is quite affordable and worth considering.
2. ReadyLift 46-2727
- 2.5'' Coil Spring Front Lift Kit with Bilstein front shocks and front track bar Bracket
- The 46-2727 coil spring system allows for increased tire sizes and widths along with providing improved ground clearance and a more commanding view of the road
- Next, we would like to introduce you to another great lift kit. This is a great set of levels and unique front suspension softening. This 2.5-inch lift kit helps you replace the parts on your F250 / F350 / F450 Super Duty 4WD 2011-2016 truck. It differs from other options because this option includes a 2.5-inch front coil spring lifter, Bilstein's front shock absorbers, and front track bar bracket.
- After this set is installed, the back of your truck maybe 1/2 inch taller than the front. You will be able to add your 35-inch tires without further modifications. That's what many people really want. With clear instructions and the quality of the components in this kit is excellent, you will not regret buying it. If you have a bunch of tools in the garage you can install it yourself in about 4 hours and you can take it to a store to be linked. But if you can't do it yourself, it takes a lot of time.
- This 2011 F250 comes from a reputable company and the reviews couldn't be much better. The 46-2727 coil spring system allows for increased tire size and width along with improved ground clearance and a wider view of the road.
- With the addition of high-end suspension parts, it will raise the price a bit, but it's still reasonable. This will not be wasted when it gives you a great experience in your own car. Moreover, you have access to the company's limited lifetime warranty, so you can be assured that if anything goes wrong, you'll be covered.
- Fits 1999-2020 Ford F-250, F-350 Super Duty 2WD, 2000-2005 Excursion 2WD *Will not fit vehicles with Twin I-Beam Suspension
- 2x Silver Billet Aluminum Lower Coil Spring Spacers, 2x 3/4" Stud Extensions
- Are you exhausted by constantly replacing broken or prematurely worn equipment? You will be able to rest with this SDT lift kit. SDT is a combination of performance and endurance to meet the rigorous needs of professional drivers or even extreme adventurers, it will help you surf more on the roads you want to go. Upgrading from inferior parts to Superior, Reliable, and Reliable Components is what the user has rated.
- You can lift your truck and save money with SDT. This is the best and budget-friendly for the F250 2019. It will help you flatten the front of the truck by two inches. It works on all FWD / F350 Super Duty 2WD 1999-2020 trucks so you can choose it easier for your vehicle. You will not need to cut or weld anything, you only need to look for an hour or two to get the job done, it is easier and more convenient than you think. You will not need special tools or expertise to install it.
- In addition, this set includes premium materials. The lower coil spring gaskets made from aluminum ingot increase the efficiency of the shock absorber besides your car. Street Dirt Track lifting pads are CNC machined from Billet Aluminum with a hard anodized finish to resist corrosion and oxidation lasting forever, providing up to three times the strength of other aluminum alloy materials. You also get heavy stud extensions for durable installation.
- It will completely convince you by the design of experts to improve your quality and comfort
- When you look at the price you will see that this is also a great product you can consider choosing. At this price, you will find it perfectly reasonable when in fact, you will receive a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. The warranty is fully transferable, which many companies don't offer. With the truck's classy appearance, you also get better handling and the ability to add 33-inch tires easily. It will give your car what you desire
4. Air Lift 88396 LoadLifter 5000
- Fits 2011-2016 Ford F-250/F-350 4X4
- Up to 5,000 pounds of load leveling
- This is an air spring lift kit that enhances your current suspension system for your safety and comfort when transporting large loads.
- It is truly an ideal product but is also compatible with F350 and F450 4WD. There are several options to choose from with this kit. This particular model has an air spring with a bouncing bumper and can handle 5,000 pounds. This is not to say it is a difficult installation but you need the necessary equipment for the installation. You just need some basic tools, wrench, wheels, torque wrench, floor jack, and stand.
- With this adjustable spring, you can change the air from 0 to 100 PSI for a suitable ride, and it makes the appearance of your car look good as well. Best of all, it makes you safe to run with air pressure when this lift is installed. Because of the premium design, you basically eliminate the harsh bumps that occur on rough roads, it offers quite a shock-absorbing feature.
- However, you need to manually adjust the weight of this product for your vehicle. That's what makes it difficult to determine the proper tire size. But this is what makes you feel better about the product as these springs are maintenance-free and come with a two-year warranty. According to previous customers reviews current customers, there is no reason to worry about the durability or integrity of this system.
- An exclusive Air Lift, each fitted with top and bottom rollers, is added to protect the springs. With the additional stability and weight distribution provided by the air spring, you can safely transport, knowing that you have optimal braking and steering control. With the ability to adjust the air pressure from 5 - 100 PSI, your pickup can be ready for any weight and any situation.
5. Supreme Suspensions
- COMPATIBLE WITH 2005 - 2020 Ford F-250 and F-350 Super Duty (4WD)
- CONTENTS: (2x) Solid Aircraft Billet Aluminum Coil Spring Spacers, (2x) High-Strength Steel Shock Mount Extenders, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions, Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack.
- Another product that will surely impress you as it is also at the top of the vote for a lift kit for f250. It is built as a T6 aircraft grade aluminum leveling kit for excellent strength to weight ratio and excellent corrosion resistance. Annealing process with a yield intensity of not less than 35,000 psi and specially coated gaskets for a great look. This product will give you a better experience with the vehicle you are traveling at and will extend the life of your vehicle. Precision machining ensures an accurate fit for every F250.
- This acclaimed lifting kit contains two Carbon steel shock absorbers, two solid plane workpiece coil springs that help reduce road squirrel and impact, supreme pro package, mounting hardware, and User manual. The lifting kit also assists in fitting larger custom rims and wheels along with improved shaft alignment. You can love and trust it because it is created by the latest technology and is coated with a special coating to protect them from severe weather conditions. You can even easily install this product just by following the instructions in the guide and you can also adjust after installation for better results. Installing bolts is really easy and takes only 1 to 2 hours without special tools.
- After all, you ask is it giving you something? It will help you improve the look of your vehicle and increase ground clearance, allowing you to fit larger custom rims and tires, which will make your car stronger and more aggressive. Reducing the excessive extension of your shocking piston helps minimize the impact of shocks on the vehicle. At the same time, it also helps to refine the performance of the raised trip.
6. WULF 3" Front Lift
- COMPATIBLE WITH: 1999-2004 Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 4X4
- FRONT: 3" Adj Lift Mini Leaf Packs, with U-bolts, and all necessary hardware
- NOTES: Powder coated leafs
- INSTALLATION: Bolt on kit. Comes with step by step instructions for DIY backyard mechanic
- 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 - Fast Shipping. Lifetime Warranty. Dedicated Customer Service. Call or message us with any questions!
7. American Automotive
- FITMENT: 2005-2021 F250 F350 Super Duty 4WD: Does Not fit Dually Models
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Carbon Steel Spring Spacers, 2x Tapered Rear Lift Blocks, 4x Extended 17" U-Bolts, 2x Shock Extenders, 2x Brake Reloaction Brackets and 2x Sound Isolators
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Installation Time: 2-3 hours. An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- BENEFITS: American Automotive's Road Fury Series represents the most badass steel leveling product in the US. It's built to impress. Road Fury bolt-on is easy to install and is guaranteed to outlast your truck. There are many cues, once received, that makes it superior to other product. You will be proud to place this on your truck.
8. Rough Country 4.5"
- Give your Super Duty the Perfect Blend of Performance, Protection, and Style from Rough Country.
- Unmatched Ground Clearance | Premium N3 Shock Absorbers the Best in Performance for On and Off-Road Use.
- Anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality and eliminates problems.
- Radius Arm Drop Brackets set caster to factory handling.
- Backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty - Shocks/Struts 3 Year Warranty
9. ReadyLift 66-2725
- Max Lift: 2. 5" - Maximum Tire Dia: 35"
- 2. 5" leveling Kit for use with 2017-UP F-250/F-350 4WD trucks with factory 3" rear block
- Compatible Models/2017-2020 F250/F350 4WD
- Max Clearance Height/Up To 2.5" More In Front
- Recommended Tire Size/35"
- Installation Time/2-3 Hours
- Warranty/Yes, Limited Lifetime
10. Rancho RS5000
- Part Numbers RS55043 and RS55254
- Set of 4 Shocks for vehicles w/2-3" front Lift and w/2-3" rear Lift
- Fits 4WD vehicles
- All necessary washers, bushings, and nuts included. Factory shock mounting bolts are reused for installation.
- Rancho's limited lifetime warranty protects against defects and premature failure. Rancho's 90 day ride guarantee covers RS5000X, RS7000MT, and RS9000XL shocks.
The way to choose the best lift kit for f250 super duty for you
- To find out for yourself the best lift kit you need to answer the following answers.
What is the purpose you want to buy a lift kit?
- For each person, there will be a different purpose when you want to own a lift kit. If you want a lifting kit for a competition or create aesthetic beauty for your vehicle. Or more simply, you just want to travel the trail, so your vehicle requires ground clearance to clear obstacles and provide additional protection for the wheels. Depending on the purpose you desire, you may need to choose different forklifts.
What tire size and height do you want?
- When you add a larger truck tire to the Ford Super Duty depending on your purpose, you will need to lift the pickup up to the size corresponding to the tire so that it will fit into the bigger tire size. It is best to choose your lift kit based on the tire size you plan to install so as not to make mistakes. Lifting the car should also be considered. If it is too high, it will cause you lots of inconveniences, but too low will also cause you nothing after the effort.
Have you considered product installation time?
- Of course, installing a lift kit will cost you a while, but it's important that it's fast or slow. There are some products that will really annoy you when it takes a long time for installation. If you are not sure that you are ready for installation, then you can choose to hire an expert.
Do you need other modifications after installation?
- If you add a lot of height to your truck it will probably lead to a number of related consequences, you may need to request a further modification. Things that often require further modification include longer brakes, new steering axles, and more. For some lifts, you will be able to avoid this...
What is the best brand of suspension lift kit?
The best suspension lift kits are from:
- Rough Country for high quality full combo of lift kit
- ReadyLift for wide range of choices, from basic and affordable to medium-high price. The customers love their products as they fit well and last long with time.
How much does it cost to lift an f250?
- The cost could vary from under $100 to about $1000. Depends on the kit sets and your own references, you should choose the lift that fit to your vehicle.
- If you ask why we would recommend the lift kit for f250 then you need to know that the Ford F250 Super Duty truck is one of the models that has gained popularity thanks to its excellent on-road performance and appearance. They often become cooler and more awesome with a more advanced look and improved ride quality.
- There are many specially designed lifting kits available, they will have all the necessary components to heighten your truck. Therefore you can choose one of the products we have introduced. If you are interested in these products, please click here. We will recommend it to you.