- For every car you buy, the inclusion of the rearview mirror is indispensable. However, it is true that the rearview mirrors cannot help you see all the blind spots of the car. That will increase the probability of traffic accident
- A blind spot mirror is a very affordable solution. It will help to save costs to improve driver safety. It will allow you to see what’s in your blind spot without turning your head. From there you can be more active in handling situations while on the road
- The most common type of blind spot mirror is the one that attaches to the existing side mirrors. Because they can be used for many different models.
- You will not have to worry about upgrading the safety of your vehicle with the blind spot mirrors that will be expensive. Can you believe it could be as much as your lunch!
- For now, let us introduce to you the types of blind spot mirrors that are really hot in the market.
1. Ampper Blind Spot Mirrors
- NOTE: pls clean your original car side mirror with alcohol or some other cleaning products, press down a little hard when attach the blind spot mirror to side mirror, this is VERY important to prevent fall off from side mirror.
- 2 piece packaged, newest upgrade 360 degree rotate + sway adjustabe, maximize your view with wide angle in car. All convex spot mirrors are equipped with tiny adjustable swivel mounting bracket for easy installation.
- First, we want to introduce the Ampper blind spot mirror. This is considered a very popular product and is used by many buyers. It is suitable for all popular car accessories.
- Once installed, the product looks like it’s set up there and does not protrude. It is a super-thin curved glass with 2-inch design for your convenience.
- It’s really cool to also tilt in any direction with the latest upgrade that swivels 360 degrees. Hence it can accommodate most of your field of vision and you also have the option to install it without a tilting stand if you wish.
- This product uses a 3M branded sticker that is resistant to the rain and car wash. The IP65 waterproof capability will make you feel secure to use it even when traveling in inclement weather conditions.
- Also, it’s made of anti-rust material and won’t fade. You can absolutely believe it can take on the responsibility it brings in for a long time of use.
- What’s really convenient is that it installs and tests in seconds.
- They are easy to install, with two different mounting methods to choose from. You can attach the small mirror directly to your side rearview mirror, or you can use the ball-pivot stand to be able to move it to a more extreme angle if you want.
- You can put it anywhere, recommend the exterior of both side mirrors.
- High-quality products
- The mirror can be switched and rotated using a 360-degree spindle.
- Made of durable HD glass
- Fully waterproof IP65
- Thin frameless
- Slightly small for any vehicle
- Better to use a little super glue
2. Utopicar WBSM Blind Spot Mirrors
- NO-FAIL ADHESIVE BLIND SPOT MIRRORS --- We use only outdoor and water rated 3M brand adhesive and high reflective silver film so mirrors will not fade with time or sea salt.
- SECURELY CHANGE LANES AND MERGE HIGHWAYS --- We know that anxious feeling when changing lanes or merging highways and not knowing if there is a car right next to us. It is a horrible feeling for you and for the other driver. That's why our unique engineered design for better visibility. this mirror adjusts in up - down direction.
- A great product from the brand Utopicar. You will find that they are not the familiar circular blind spot mirrors.
- They can be adjusted up and down when mounted, not horizontally. This allows you to fine-tune what shows up for the driver best suited to you.
- When mounted, the outer curve will be more rounded, to increase your visibility where it works best.
- This blind spot mirror has a longer design for a wider field of view than some other circular mirrors. At 5.25 inches x 1.25 inches it costs a bit more expensive than another 2-inch diameter, round options. This design gives the car more side view but is not ideal for parking compared to the circular mirror.
- This product can be installed in two ways, one is to install with a genuine swivel base, and the other is to use adhesive. Commercial methods using adhesive are more selective. When using adhesive, weather and climatic conditions will hardly affect the highly reflective silver film so the mirror will not fade with time.
- The long design of this mirror will help keep the stylish sports car aesthetically pleasing while still observing blind spot areas.
- The long design offers more FOV
- Reasonable design
- Good quality
- The tilt feature is great
- Helps increase blind spot field of view
- Tilting feature requires frequent adjustment
- The side mirrors can be hidden in small sizes.
3. C0400 Blind Spot Mirrors
- A Pack of 2 Round Mirror
- Country of origin : Taiwan
- Of the same mirrors manufactured on the market, these are of the best quality while being priced at or below other sub-standards.
- Most modern cars have a built-in wide-angle mirror, but for those who use an old car, this is a must. They will make you safer by allowing you to see more of your vehicle’s surroundings. You will feel much safer on the road after installing them.
- In terms of quality of construction products, this is a blind spot mirror made of plastic. It brings cost-effective and lightweight home to the product.
- On the back of them you will of these mirrors is a small square sticker for easy installation.
- The product measures 5.5 “L x 5.5” W x 0.9 “H and is made in Taiwan. It is not appreciated in the forefront of quality. But it gives you a great solution with cheap blind spot mirrors.
- The optimal location for these blind spot mirrors is in the driver’s outer bottom corner or the passenger side mirror, however, you can still position them to reduce blind spots. But you should pay attention to check the positions before mounting with adhesive. Can be adjusted once placed for a more customizable wide viewing angle.
- Good price
- Suitable for many vehicles
- The thick plastic frame restricts the ability to adjust
- Plastic can be affected by the weather
4. Teguangmei Car Blind Spot Mirrors for Car 360°Rotatable Double-sided
- ★Package included: 2Pcs blind spot mirror,left+right.
- ★HD durable real glass,the mirror is clear. ABS anti-collision housing effectively protects the lens, no longer afraid of wind and rain.
When installed Teguangmei Car Blind Spot Mirrors will work great for those who need to integrate a wide vision for their vehicle.
- 2Pcs blind spot mirror
- HD durable real glass
- ABS anti-collision housing effectively protects the lens
- 360 degree rotatable base
- Item Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 3.88 x 2.17 x 2.43 inches
The product will give you the clearest reflection. It also rotates much better than many others on the market. You can rotate it in any direction and even rotate the mirror to your best advantage.
This offers 2 quality blind spot mirrors. The importance of rear view auxiliary mirror. Thanks to this the mirrors eliminates all blind spot when driving even your front wheel and rear wheel, check the road when changing lanes, faster parking.
- 2 mirrors design
- 360 degree rotatable base
- HD real glass
- ABS anti-collision
5. WadeStar RM10 Blind Spot Mirrors
- Blind Spot Mirror for 4th Gen Ram Trucks (2009-2018)
- Custom Fit to match 4th Gen Ram Trucks with non-towing mirrors.
- Coming to WadeStar RM10 products they will give you great coverage of both sides of the car. A perfect complement to the non-towing mirrors is available as it helps to increase visibility around your vehicle. They also work effectively even with trailers as they are positioned far enough away for them to have a wide view of the next lane.
- In terms of design, these mirrors are primarily intended for use in larger trucks. However, they can also be used for other means.
- With the WadeStar mirror, your driving will be able to see your surroundings and park a lot more comfortably. The visibility it offers is good. With just a glance, you can see the road condition without distracting from looking ahead of the vehicle.
- You can attach them to the outside above or below the outside or anywhere of your car’s neck mirror. Either way, it provides a clear view of your backside and it completely eliminates any possible blind spots.
- It is very easy to install because the back of the mirror is a binder. You can use this to attach the blind spot mirror to the primary-secondary mirror.
- This RM10 product will match the specific number of mirrors available with Auto Dimming such as 68079362AA (Right) 68079363AA (Left) No Dimming 68050296AA (Right) 68050297AA (Left).
- The adhesive makes it easy to assemble
- Crystal clear optics for clear visibility
- Use for trucks appropriately
- Custom levers made for larger trucks
6. Essential Contraptions Blind Spot Mirrors
- ALUMINUM frame (NOT PLASTIC) car mirror blind spot mirrors - 4 pack - Must have for EVERY vehicle
- SAFETY is a Must - 48% increase is accidents due to blind spots - Install These On EVERY VEHICLE YOU OWN
- It is excellent in adhesion and withstands the same heat and cold conditions, even when washing the car. They are very easy to stick to your mirror and instructions are provided on the package.
- This product has a design unlike the others with a plastic frame. The product comes with an aluminum frame. This design will make your blind spot mirror more durable than others. It offers the stability and a sure-fire impression that makes it stand out from the rest of its price range.
- This is a 2-inch aspirational mirror product made of genuine glass allowing good resistance with transparent visibility that allows you to observe the rear intuitively.
- The product comes with an adhesive pad on the back of the mirror. They are securely bonded to the mirror, no matter how rough you drive and on bad roads, it won’t wobble or fall off. Real glass material offers the best benefits, you don’t have to worry about the material yellowing after a few years. They won’t crack and accompany you even in the worst of weather.
- This product is designed to fit almost any type of mirror, including those of conventional vehicles. These products are sturdy and can be glued anywhere on the mirror.
- These mirrors are sold in packs of four, and you will find them really worth the money you spend.
- Durable aluminum frame
- Four packages offer great value for money
- Made of real glass with good resistance
- The good and transparent display
- Cannot be adjusted
7. Custom Accessories Blind Spot Mirrors
- 2 inch for use on cars, RVs and vans
- Provides wide angle view
- Custom Accessories is a leading company in the automotive Aftermarket Accessories sector, the “One-Stop-Shop” for all your automotive needs. They include a variety of accessories that provide versatility and convenience in your vehicle.
- The company also launched blind spot mirrors. The main benefit of these mirrors is that they give you the car’s safety. When you look in the normal side mirror, you also notice that any object or movement in the blind spot mirror is abnormal it gives you more visibility than hunger with your vehicle.
- The dimensions of the product we would recommend to you are 2 x 2 x 1 inch. It is designed with rotation: 360 degrees. You can adjust it even when attached to your side mirror to get the best possible viewing angle. The weight of the carrying mirror is 0.8 oz. It is really light. This lightweight blind spot mirror is also easy to install, available with 2 adhesive pads for both sides of the vehicle.
- They have a really friendly price and are more universal fit allowing you to use them on trucks, SUVs, RVs, and cars.
- Lightweight and convenient
- Good clarity and wide visibility
- 360-degree height adjustment
- Installation is quick and easy
- The adhesive needs to be improved
- Small size
8. Amfor Blind Spot Mirrors
- Easy installation: Equipped with super strong 3M adhesive and tiny adjustable swivel mounting bracket for easy installation. Press down HARD when the mirror is stick to the black pivot base, it is more firmly stick and will not fall off from the pivot base.
- Adjustable and safe: With adjustable swivel mounting bracket offer better visibility, maximize your view with a wide angle. Don't worry about if there is a car next to us while changing lanes. Increase safety by eliminating blind spots for safer driving.
- Durable: Waterproof, rust resistant and the glass will not haze. Guaranteed durability with 3M adhesive, don’t worry about the mirrors falling off, tear off without leaving marks. Suitable for interior or exterior use,can be used as a rear view mirror in the car to better ensure the safety of the child.
- Design: HD Glass curved ultra thin design. Flexible convex shape of blind spot mirror helps you to forecast the next surroundings when passing or changing lanes.
- Universal fit: Universal fit car accessory, essential safety accessories for all cars, vans, trucks and RVs.
9. Zone Tech Square Blind Spot Mirrors
- ► GREAT VISIBILITY - The Zone Tech blind spot mirror gives you a realistic view 3X larger and clearer than other blind spot mirrors. The Zone Tech blind spot mirror also helps you avoid the dreaded and tricky blind spots. Passing lanes, changing lanes, merging onto freeways or even backing and parking the Mirrors will give you the confidence and ability to do so easily.
- ► ADHESIVE - The Zone Tech blind spot mirror is equipped with super strength all weather bonding strip so you don't have to worry about the mirrors falling off. The adhesive is very strong, so it is much better to assume that once you stick it on, you can't adjust it anymore
- SMART DESIGN- The Zone Tech blind spot mirror features a 360° rotate + 30°adjustabe, maximize your view with wide angle in car. Unlike the larger mirrors with the bulky black frame, the Zone Tech blind spot mirror won’t take up a lot of space on the original mirror making it a most handy car necessity.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The Zone Tech blind spot mirror are constructed out of premium quality material so that they are durable, sturdy and long lasting. It has HD
- Glass curved male face frameless ultrathin slim design, equip with strength adhesive for pressure-sensitive tape installation.
MUST HAVE – The Zone Tech blind spot mirror is a small investment that will go a long while. Its affordable price combined with its sleek look, safety features and premium quality make it a “must have” for drivers, taxicabs, carpoolers, teenagers or any car owner.
10. Total View 360 Wide Angle Adjustable Blind Spot Mirror
- 2 Mirrors Included
- Ingenious concave design insures you’ll see it all, from the pet, to the bike, to the ball
- Fits any make or model of side mirror in seconds
- Rotates and adjusts for better visibility
- Guaranteed durability with 3M adhesive
To install your Total View Mirror, you need to gently clean both exterior side-view mirrors of you vehicle using the included ‘alcohol prep pads’ or a cotton ball slightly dampened with rubbing alcohol. Let the mirror surface dry completely. Before installing Total View Mirrors, check to make sure sufficient clearance exists for your vehicle’s exterior side-view mirrors to completely fold in once Total View Mirrors are installed. Before removing the paper cover from the ‘adhesive backing’ of the Total View Mirrors, make sure your vehicle’s exterior side-view mirrors are properly positioned.
Locate the placement position in the uppermost inside corner of both exterior side-view mirrors of your vehicle while making sure the Total View Mirrors ‘adhesive backing’ will still have full contact with the mirrors’ surface for secure installation. Remove the paper covers from the ‘adhesive backing’ of each Total View Mirror. Lightly mount one Total View Mirror on each exterior side-view mirror on your vehicle in the pre-determined position.
Remove and re-position as necessary. Once properly positioned, apply moderate pressure on each Total View Mirror for approximately 20 seconds to securely attach. Enter your vehicle while it is still safely parked and not running and manually adjust each Total View Mirror to enhance the view of your vehicle’s blind spots. It’s important to note that if other people are going to be driving this vehicle, they may need to adjust the Total View Mirrors accordingly. Total View Mirrors should always be checked by the driver for optimal view positioning before driving.
Things to note with your Best Blind Spot Mirrors
- To limit blind spots, many drivers choose to buy and use blind spot mirrors. The blind spot mirror is a convex mirror mounted on the rearview mirror. With the blind spot mirror, the driver can easily see areas of space that previously could not be seen on the rearview mirror. However, when choosing to buy and install blind spot mirrors, there are several things that users need to consider to avoid unexpected risks.
- When you want to buy blind spot mirrors, you will find that they come in a variety of sizes and shapes. However, the circle is the most common one. There are also oval, rectangular, and other more characteristic shapes. Choose a blind spot mirror that matches the shape and size of the door mirrors.
- If your vehicle is designed with a folding rearview mirror, you need to pay special attention to the thickness of the blind spot mirror. Mirror thickness can hinder or damage the vehicle if the dimensions are not right.
- If you have big thoughts, the better it is a big mistake. Since the design is curved glass, the focal length of the glass as well as the glass construction will result in a really good blind spot reflection.
- In addition, if the size is too small, it will make it difficult to see blind spots during driving.
- Many types of blind spot mirrors may have a base made of aluminum and glass. This material tends to possess a longer lifespan and provides better visibility. There are also types of blind spot mirrors that are made from plastic to be lightweight and affordable. Plastic materials can degrade over time and through exposure to UV rays. So when choosing, you should pay special attention to this.
- Currently, most blind spot mirrors use double-sided tape to attach to the outside edge of the door mirrors. However, there are some blind spot mirrors that use other tools designed to screw to the base.
- But overall, with adhesive tape or adhesive installation would be the better option.
- The blind spot mirrors are truly indispensable companions along the way. Even if you decide to choose which of these Best blind spot mirrors, each will provide a common benefit of safety.
- If you consider trips as experiences, don’t make them dangerous just because of the lack of blind spot mirrors. If you can find the product that you really like from our list, then it is a pleasure we can help you with something. Please continue to support us by following the site and don’t forget you can check out our other articles here!
Visit our homepage to see more products: swainauto.com
# Best Selling Blind Spot Mirrors & Kit:
- Best lift kit for f250 super duty
- Best lift kit for chevy 2500hd
- Best lift kits for chevy silverado 1500